1. Copyright All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of EtsyMarketingTool and
protected by international copyright laws. This site or any part of it, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited.
The EtsyMarketingTool website is protected by trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be
copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, image or content from any EtsyMarketingTool web page may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by EtsyMarketingTool.
2. User Responsibility When setting up renewal rules, the user understands that each item renewal is charged $0.20 by Etsy. These individual charges will appear in the seller's bill as shown in his/her Etsy account. EtsyMarketingTool is by no means responsible for these charges.
3. Use of Site This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by EtsyMarketingTool. EtsyMarketingTool reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts in its discretion, including, without
limitation, if EtsyMarketingTool believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of EtsyMarketingTool and its other customers.
4. No Liability for Services You understand that EtsyMarketingTool connects to the Etsy platform over the global internet network and its operation is dependent on the global internet network. While EtsyMarketingTool will make reasonable efforts to ensure performance of its services, slowdown in internet connection or other interferences may cause its operation to fail, resulting in disruption of service (i.e., no items will be renewed).
5. Disclaimer This site is provided by EtsyMarketingTool on an "As Is" basis. EtsyMarketingTool makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, or products included on this site.
This site is created and controlled by EtsyMarketingTool in Canada. As such, the laws of Canada will govern these disclaimers, terms, and conditions. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
The term 'Etsy' is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.
6. No unlawful or prohibited use As a condition of your use of the EtsyMarketingTool web site, you warrant to EtsyMarketingTool that you will not use the EtsyMarketingTool site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the EtsyMarketingTool site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair
the EtsyMarketingTool site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the EtsyMarketingTool site. EtsyMarketingTool reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to
post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at EtsyMarketingTool's sole discretion.
7. Materials provided to EtsyMarketingTool site EtsyMarketingTool do not claim ownership of the materials you provide to EtsyMarketingTool (including testimonials) or post, upload, input or submit to any EtsyMarketingTool services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting or providing your Submission you are granting EtsyMarketingTool permission to use your Submission in connection with
the operation of their Internet business including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. EtsyMarketingTool is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time at EtsyMarketingTool's sole discretion. By posting,
uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
8. Trademarks EtsyMarketingTool and the EtsyMarketingTool logo are trademarks of EtsyMarketingTool. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
9. Account Cancellation
- If you are still in your trial period, there is no need to cancel the account. It will end by itself once the trial period is over.
- If you signed up to our PayPal subscription, you can cancel the service at any time by cancelling your PayPal subscription directly from your PayPal account.
- No refund is given for un-used membership period.